DTpack Microplate Heat Sealer
The device uses various types of microplates and films. The flexibility of settings and a compact design make DTpack Microplate Heat Sealer useful and necessary for conducting analysis with implementation of microplates for real-time PCR.
The device is efficient for using microplates of various types and designs, height and materials, of various manufacturers, including PCRplates with «skirts», «semi-skirts» and without «skirts». Sealing parameters, including optimal block temperature heating, pressing force of the movable carriage and the time, can be selected with implementation of special software and stored in the in-built memory of the device.
The LCD-display shows the device state, the selected parameters, including the current temperature and the sealing time. Thanks to the possibility of selecting parameters optimized for combinations of certain plates and films, DTpack Microplate Heat Sealer ensures repeatability and reliable sealing, preventing sample losses caused by insufficient or excessive sealing.
The advantages of DTpack Microplate Heat Sealer:
- easy 2-button control making possible sealing of a microplate in four steps;
- compatibility with various plates and sealing films;
- replacement blocks for 96- and 384-well PCR-plates (blocks for plates, adapters and tools of any form can be custom-made);
- optimizable and controllable sealing process;
- electric drive with regulated pressing force;
- USB-interface for programming sealing parameters;
- regulated temperature, sealing time and pressing force for forming profiles of optimal operating parameters;
- in-built memory for storing up to four optimized profiles;
- coding on the LCD-screen with the use of signs and symbols for informing about the current state and selected sealing parameters;
- automatic waiting mode for quick restart and energy saving;
- ergonomic design.
|Supply voltage||220 V|
|Supply frequency||50 Hz|
|Work surface temperature||100–200°C|
|Absolute error of temperature maintainin||± 2°C|
|Sealing time||0.1 — 9.9 sec|
|Max. pressing force||12 kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||315×44×190 mm|
Leave a request
The Gnom Programmable Thermostat proves especially handy when using regimens comprising several stages with different incubation time-temperatures as well as when heating test tubes at high temperatures.
The Termit Thermostat is the best choice when the incubation temperature doesn’t have to be changed often during operation.
or would you like to place an order?